The Assessment component of Project PACE is designed to document our progress in meeting the project goals. We will monitor The University of Montana-Missoula's baseline data, project activity, campus climate, and program impacts.
- To gather relevant data
- To implement the formative evaluation for program development and modification
- To serve as an assessment resource to participants at all levels
Internal evaluation is conducted by Jim Hirstein, Ed.D and Christine Fiore, Ph.D. of The University of Montana-Missoula.
- To oversee the formative evaluation of Project PACE
- To design the evaluation plan
- To critique the data gathering process, the findings and reports
- To conduct the summative evaluation
External advising and evaluation are conducted by an External Advisory Committee and by an independent external assessor, Arlen Gullickson, Ph.D., of Western Michigan University.
Click here to view External Evaluation and Advisory reports.