- To increase the number of women in applicant pools and on short lists
- To develop broad hiring goals that will increase the diversity of applicants to The University of Montana-Missoula
- To assist search committees in the implementation of effective practices
- To increase UM-Missoula's visibility to women scientists
- To hire three new expansion tenure-line female faculty in the sciences with the assistance of Project PACE funds
- To increase the number of female tenure-line science faculty at UM-Missoula to 30% by 2009
The recruitment program of Project PACE is designed to assist departments in reaching their gender diversity goals and to increase the number of tenure-line scientists at UM-Missoula. Project PACE will partner with expansion programs already in place and work proactively with recruitment issues through the training of faculty, preparation of 'good practices' guidelines, and informal assistance and networking for partners/spouses.
For resources in and around Missoula, click here or on the navigation menu to your left. You will find helpful links to organizations and services that will assist you with your trip or relocation to Missoula.